When Diversey customers around the world look for solutions in floor care, they turn to our TASKI® line for superior cleaning results, energy and water efficiency and productivity savings. In 2010, Diversey introduced the TASKI floor care machines to the North America marketplace for the first time.
“For years, our customers in other parts of the world have relied on TASKI by Diversey products to deliver superior cleaning performance,” said Diversey President & CEO Ed Lonergan. “We are pleased that our North American customers can now benefit from the same innovative floor care technology that enhances operational efficiency and delivers clear sustainability benefits.”
Backed by more than 50 years of innovation, proven technology, superior manufacturing and reliability, the TASKI line includes machines to meet every floor care need and reduce environmental impact. The line includes auto scrubbers, single-disc machines, dry/wet vacuums, carpet care solutions and sweepers. When combined with Diversey’s expertise in utensils, chemicals, dosing and dispensing, the TASKI line gives customers a total solution that provides superior cleaning and sanitation, improved safety and reduced environmental impact.
“The TASKI line clearly stands out among floor care machines for its unique technology, ergonomics, reliability, performance and low cost of ownership,” said John Alexander, president of Diversey’s Americas region. “We know our North American customers see the benefit of an integrated floor care solution.”
Superior technology saves water, eliminates chemical waste TASKI machines improve productivity up to 40 percent by eliminating repeat cleaning, incorrect dosing and backtracking to pick up excess water. The machines also feature TASKI Intelligent Technologies to save water and eliminate chemical waste while delivering excellent cleaning results.
The TASKI IntelliFlow™ application control system on TASKI auto scrubbers is the only technology in the world that delivers the correct amount of cleaning solution and water onto the floor, dispensed according to the speed of the machine. The TASKI IntelliDose™ dosing system available on some TASKI machines works in conjunction with an integrated water management system to reduce consumption of water and chemicals up to 50 percent.
Other key features of TASKI floor machines include:
- Ergonomic designs to reduce user fatigue and improve employee productivity;
- Direct suction line and patented W-shaped squeegee ensure edge-to-edge water pickup, which helps reduce slip-and-fall accidents;
- Speed-dependent application control systems ensure precise dosing, which reduces the frequency of tank refills;
- Simplified, color-coded parts for easy maintenance; and
- IntelliBoost™ integrated battery management and monitoring systems to extend battery life.
An array of efficient TASKI machines is available to suit every floor-cleaning need.
TASKI swingo 150
- the industry’s smallest auto scrubber
- ideal for cleaning congested areas such as retail outlets, restaurants and gas stations.
TASKI swingo 350 B
- battery-powered auto scrubber
- low profile and a machine handle that can be folded backwards allowing it to reach under obstacles such as tables or racks.
TASKI swingo 1650
- large 22-gallon tank dramatically increases productivity by reducing filling stops during cleaning.
Dry Foam cleans carpets better, dries faster than competitors Diversey Dry Foam Carpet Care System, introduced in 2010, helps customers get carpets cleaner than competitive systems, while exceptionally fast drying times help reduce labor costs and put cleaned flooring back into service faster. It is the first low-moisture system that delivers excellent interim cleaning as well as near-extraction quality cleaning.
The system pairs Diversey Dry Foam Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner with the power and ease of use of the TASKI Ergodisk 175 or Ergodisk 200.
- The unique cleaning compound contains surfactants with a negative charge. It pulls soil away from carpet fibers and keeps it in suspension until it is vacuumed away.
- The Ergodisk machine can be used at four settings. Setting 2 delivers superior interim cleaning with a super-fast 25-minute drying time. At Setting 4, the system delivers near-extraction level cleaning and only 35 minutes of drying time.
- Testing in independent third-party laboratories compared the Diversey Dry Foam Carpet Care system to five competitive carpet-cleaning systems. Test results proved that carpets cleaned with the Diversey Dry Foam Carpet Care System resist re-soiling more than any other system tested.
- The system earned the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval, an independent, third-party validation that assures our customers it is an effective solution that cleans carpets the right way the first time and protects their carpeting investment.
- TASKI Ergodisk machines also are excellent for use on hard-surface floors, making it an effective and versatile tool for cleaning and maintaining facilities with multiple floor surfaces.
We put more than 100 years of commercial facility cleaning expertise to work for our customers every day, introducing systems such as the TASKI Trolley.
More than simply a janitor’s closet on wheels, the TASKI Trolley features a modular workstation with a complete range of complementary tools and equipment. It combines innovation and ergonomic design to improve overall performance efficiency and sustainability in a wide range of operations. It is customizable, lockable and ideal for applications where hygiene is essential.
- The trolley features intuitive design that makes it easy for workers to follow cleaning protocols, keep the right tools and chemicals close at hand, and separate refuse and soiled cleaning tools from clean tools that are ready to use. Those features help save time, improve productivity and reduce cross-contamination.
- JonMaster microfiber cloths and mops can be used damp or dry and remove dirt and dust more effectively than traditional fibers. They are suited to spray-and-wipe or pre-wetted cleaning methods.
- The trolley includes several proprietary, labor-saving innovations including a patent-pending pop-out mop box, push bar, and fold-away extension tray. The trolley is designed to reduce bending, twisting and worker fatigue. It maneuvers easily and handles adjust readily to accommodate individual worker needs. By reducing worker fatigue and the risk of injury, and improving productivity, the trolley helps save our customers money
- The trolley can be reconfigured easily for specific tasks, changing demands and different cleaning programs. Two base sizes are available. The flexible, modular system can incorporate more than 100 accessories to meet the customer’s specific cleaning needs. That eliminates the need to purchase separate trolley systems. The durable metal frames are designed to last for years and the smooth handles and limited crevices help keep the trolley clean and reduce the risk of cross-contamination during cleaning tasks.