Customer Success Story: ISS & TASKI SWINGOBOT 2000
Revolutionized cleaning operations
Building service contractors worldwide are adopting innovative cleaning technologies in rapid numbers. Denmark’s Integrated Service Solutions (ISS) shows how the future looks now where the Diversey TASKI SWINGOBOT 2000 is revolutionizing cleaning in the major port city of Rotterdam in the Dutch province of South Holland.
With approximately 41,000 m2 of office space, the Beurs-World Trade Centre (WTC) offers a complicated range of services—high-spec, office space, high-tech meeting rooms, shops, restaurants, convention centres, dancehalls and an art gallery. When the WTC decided to upgrade its premises, ISS evolved their services as well.
ISS immediately expressed interest in the TASKI SWINGOBOT 2000 after seeing its autonomous scrubber-drier safety features. The machine avoids obstacles and can intelligently stop when change is detected. Where the WTC internal layouts can change frequently, it is an ideal solution.
- Operational cost savings up to 70%
- High quality cleaning remains consistent and uncompromised
- Keeps things well organised in a large building complex
- Effective management, improved productivity and less waste
- Assists cleaning staff rather than replace them (takes care of the mundane tasks)
Watch the video and/or download the full story!